Mahalo for considering Pacific Paradise Maui for your escape to Paradise!
|Seasons and Dates||Nightly Rate||Min Night Stay|
May 26 – Sep 3
Sept 4 – Nov 16
Nov 17 – Nov 30
Dec 1 – Dec 14
Dec 15 – Jan 4, 2019
Jan 5 – April 19
April 20 – May 24
May 25 – Sep 6
Sept 7 – Nov 15
Nov 16 – Nov 30
Dec 1 – Dec 14
Dec 15 – Jan 3, 2020
NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Additional Information About Charges
- Nightly Rates are in USD ($)
- Taxes are not included
- Cleaning Fee: $550
- Accommodations Tax: 14.416%
- Refundable Security Deposit: $1,000
- All rates and cleaning incur taxes of 14.416%
- Refundable Security Deposit of $1,000 applicable
- Deposit of 50% due at booking
- Balance due 90 days prior to arrival
- Maximum occupancy is eight persons
- Infant under two years also permitted
- Minimum age of primary renter 25
- Rental Agreement and Maui County House Rules must me completed, signed and returned along with any requested documents to finalize reservation.
- Rates and taxes are subject to change
- Non-smoking property. No smoking, No eCigarette, No vaping.
TRAVEL INSURANCE IS RECOMMENDED
Written Notice of Cancellations received more than 90 days prior to the Scheduled Arrival Date incur a Cancellation Fee of $250 per week cancelled and the balance refunded. If the Reservation is cancelled within 90 days of the Scheduled Arrival Date (Thanksgiving or Christmas/New Year Holidays require 120 days notice) there will be no Refund, except the Security Deposit, unless the Property is re-rented to other Guests for the same dates and rate. Any rental, partial rental or reduced rental for the same dates will be refunded less a Cancellation Fee of $400 per week cancelled. Credit Card fees may apply.
MAUI COUNTY PERMIT #STWM 2015/0003. GET/TAT# TA185-463-1936-01
HOUSE RULES: 1. Quiet hours from 9:00 pm to 8:00 am, during which time the noise from the short-term rental home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
2. Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the short-term rental home is prohibited.
3. Vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area and shall not be parked on the street.
4. No parties or group gatherings other than registered guests shall occur.
We are working on providing availability calendars for our Maui Accommodations. Please check back soon.